Area plus Line Chart BETA VERSION
- Multiple series
- Dual y-axes
- Straight line segments or smoothly interpolated curves
- Custom date/number formats and colors
- Adjustable min/max values for y-axes
- Optional labeling of individual values
What is an area plus line chart?
The area plus line chart combines a line graph with an area chart. The values of two different time series, which might have different units of measurement, are displayed as a continuous line and a filled area in contrast colors, making easy to compare and observe matching or discrepant developments.
How to make an area plus line chart with Vizzlo?
Follow these easy steps to make a combination of an area graph with a line graph in a single chart:
- On the tab “DATA” of the sidebar, click on the button “EDIT DATA IN SPREADSHEET.”
- Click on the “wheel” icons to adjust the number formats, matching them with your source.
- Copy and paste your data into Vizzlo’s spreadsheet.
- Explore the options of the tab “APPEARANCE” to choose your display preferences for each of the axes, customize colors, etc.