(f/m/x; part time and remote possible) at VIZZLO, Leipzig, Germany
Help us kickstart a new era of mind-blowing business graphics accessible to everyone!
Vizzlo creates individual business graphics. Whether for presentations, business documents, or the Web – with Vizzlo anybody can visualize their ideas in seconds.
We are looking for a smart cloud whisperer to join our team in Leipzig or remote. We are a growing team of enthusiasts in a VC-backed startup. We're proud of our hands-on culture, we talk plainly to each other, and improve anything we're working on until it's perfect.
As a DevOps engineer at Vizzlo you’re in charge of more than just making sure that the developers can do their job. Yes, somebody has to make sure that Travis build times are in check and the our internal QA infrastructure is up to date, but you will also be in charge of the operations of our cloud services. Quite the responsibility! You’ll work with all AWS offerings one can imagine and a bunch of external services too. This job will never get boring.
What we're looking for
- 2+ years of backend development or DevOps experience
- Knowledge of current network protocols, HTTP stacks
- Some UNIX administration skills
- Comfort & prior experience in multiple of the following technologies of current SaaS stacks: AWS, Docker, Postgres, REST API, Redis, BASH, SQL, GitHub, GitLab, Travis, Terraform, Netlify…
- You worked on a SaaS product before? That’s a HUGE plus!
What we don't care about
- Your gender, where you're coming from, etc
- The degree you have—or not have
- The tools you use to do your job
- The time you spend at the office (Our office is very cool, you'll love to be here)
What we offer
- Full-time position with competitive remuneration package
- Startup environment where your motivation and energy can make a difference – we learn something new every day, so can you!
- International team of highly-motivated doers
- Very flexible work time; home office or 100% remote possible
- Should you chose to move here: Ultra-nice offices inside of an old spinning company, right in Leipzig's hipster capital: Plagwitz, complete with the best espresso and ping-pong table
- Need something else? Ask!
Send a quick mail to email@example.comBack to the list