at Vizzlo, Leipzig (Germany)
Help us kickstart a new era of mind-blowing business graphics accessible to everyone!
Vizzlo is looking for an experienced frontend developer to join our small team with big ideas.
We are seasoned entrepreneurs with an open mind, talk plainly to each other, and improve anything
we're working on until it's perfect.
As a frontend engineer, you'll:
- Implement new features of our React application – web and mobile alike.
- Together with our designers, implement mind-blowing business visuals.
- Make sure the application works as smoothly as a baby's bottom on all platforms.
- Build prototypes based on mockups thrown at you any time.
- Work closely with the founders on improving the ideas and concepts behind the product.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of frontend development experience.
- Comfort in at least one modern JS frontend framework: React.js, Angular, Ember.js, ….
- Experience implementing native or hybrid iPhone and Android apps is a plus.
- A shared vision and a strong commitment to leave the beaten path.
What we don't care about:
- Your gender, where you're coming from, etc.
- The degree you have—or not have.
- The tools you use to do your job.
What we offer:
- Full-time position with competitive renumeration package.
- Startup environment where your motivation and energy can make a difference – we learn something new every day, so can you!
- Enjoyable offices inside of an old spinning company, right in Leipzig's hipster capital: Plagwitz.
- Daily table tennis matches.
- Need something else? Ask!
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Back to the list