(f/m/x; part time/home office/full remote possible) at Vizzlo, Leipzig, Germany
Help us kickstart a new era of mind-blowing business graphics accessible to everyone!
At Vizzlo we create tools that make data-visualization accessible to everyone.
Creating high-quality & on-brand charts, visuals, and business graphics used to be hard. Vizzlo changes that. We offer the only tool on the market that integrates with PowerPoint, Google Slides, and more. Whether for presentations, business documents, or the Web—with Vizzlo anyone can visualize their ideas in seconds.
We are a small team of enthusiasts in a VC-backed startup. We’re proud of our hands-on culture, we talk plainly to each other, and improve anything we’re working on until it’s perfect.
As a product manager, you
- Set the direction of our product on the web, desktop, and our integrations in presentation tools
- Are responsible for tracking all the key metrics needed to help Vizzlo grow
- Pet product requirements throughout the complete lifecycle from idea to release
- Talk to our users and customers to understand all of their needs before they can even express them
- Join forces with engineers, designers, marketing in bringing your ideas to live and maintaining a consistent voice
- Work closely with the founders on improving the ideas and concepts behind the product
What we are looking for
- 2+ years of product management or product design experience for native apps or B2B websites
- Well-versed use and knowledge of existing presentation apps and business graphics or data visualization tools
- Experience in agile product development
- Distinct awareness for quality and a keen eye for details and consistency
- Great communication skills and highly independent approach to work
- A shared vision and a strong commitment to leave the beaten path
- Prior experience in consulting is a big plus
What we offer
- Full-time position with competitive remuneration package
- Startup environment where your motivation and energy can make a difference—we learn something new every day, so can you!
- If you choose to not work from home: Enjoyable offices inside of an old spinning company, right in Leipzig’s hipster capital: Plagwitz
- Need something else? Ask!
How to apply?
Just send your CV or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com