at Vizzlo, Leipzig (Germany)
Help us kickstart a new era of mind-blowing business graphics accessible to everyone!
Vizzlo is looking for a smart UX designer to join our small team with big ideas. We are seasoned entrepreneurs with an open mind, talk plainly to each other, and improve anything we're working on until it's perfect.
As a UX/UI designer, you'll:
- Set the design direction of our application – web and mobile alike.
- From the idea to release and beyond: You'll pet our product and its features throughout the complete lifecycle.
- Work closely with the founders on improving the ideas and concepts behind the product.
- Design mockups and do the final screen design.
- Join forces with the engineers in bringing your designs to live.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to maintain a consistent voice.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of interaction/visual design experience for native apps and responsive websites.
- Well-versed use of established design, wireframing, and prototyping tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Balsamiq, Axure, Invision)
- Comfort in modern web technologies: HTML5, CSS, SVG, responsive web design.
- Distinct awareness for quality and a keen eye for details and consistency.
- Experience in agile product development.
- Great communication skills and highly independet approach to work.
- A shared vision and a strong commitment to leave the beaten path.
What we don't care about:
- Your gender, where you're coming from, etc.
- The degree you have—or not have.
- The tools you use to do your job.
What we offer:
- Full-time position with competitive renumeration package.
- Startup environment where your motivation and energy can make a difference – we learn something new every day, so can you!
- Enjoyable offices inside of an old spinning company, right in Leipzig's hipster capital: Plagwitz.
- Daily table tennis matches.
- Need something else? Ask!
Get in touch at email@example.com, ideally start by sending us a portfolio with relevant work!
Back to the list