Working Student/Intern Marketing
(f/m/x; part time/remote possible) at VIZZLO, Leipzig, Germany
Help us kickstart a new era of mind-blowing business graphics accessible to everyone!
Vizzlo creates individual business graphics. Whether for presentations, business documents, or the Web – with Vizzlo anybody can visualize their ideas in seconds.
We are looking for an intern or working student to join our marketing team in Leipzig or from remote. We are a growing team of enthusiasts in a VC-backed startup. We’re proud of our hands-on culture, we talk plainly to each other, and improve anything we’re working on until it’s perfect.
As a marketing assistant you will be creating text and video content for the Vizzlo Gallery and all our social media channel channels. You’ll communicate product updates and platform news to our users and keep an eye on our growth KPIs.
What we’re looking for
- Some social media experience
- Excellent, creative written communication skills
- Team player with great self-organizing skills
- Managing our marketing channels: web, social, direct, anything else
- Producing text, video, and dataviz content
- Growing Vizzlo’s engagement KPIs
- Support management in strategic marketing decisions
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Start-up environment where your talents and motivation can make a difference
- International team of highly-motivated doers
- Very flexible work time; home office or 100% remote possible
- Should you chose to move here: Ultranice offices right in Leipzig (Plagwitz), complete with the best espresso and ping-pong table
Send a quick mail to email@example.comBack to the list