React/TypeScript Frontend Engineer
(f/m/x; part time and remote possible) at Vizzlo, Leipzig, Germany
Help us kickstart a new era of mind-blowing business graphics accessible to everyone!
At Vizzlo we create tools that make data-visualization accessible to everyone.
Creating high-quality & on-brand charts, visuals, and business graphics used to be hard. Vizzlo changes that. We offer the only tool on the market that integrates with PowerPoint, Google Slides, and more. Whether for presentations, business documents, or the Web—with Vizzlo anyone can visualize their ideas in seconds.
We are a small team of enthusiasts in a VC-backed startup. We’re proud of our hands-on culture, we talk plainly to each other, and improve anything we’re working on until it’s perfect.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of frontend development experience, preferably in mid-sized teams
- Verifiable React and TypeScript knowledge
- Comfort in at least one modern React frontend toolkit: Material UI, Semantic UI, Grommet, Ant Design, Blueprint, …
- You worked with Electron before? That’s a big plus!
- Familiarity with D3.js or other common data science frameworks is a plus
- Experience implementing native or hybrid iPhone and Android apps is nice
What we don’t care about
- Your gender, where you’re coming from, etc
- The degree you have—or not have
- The tools you use to do your job
- The time you spend at the office (Our office is very cool, you’ll love to be here)
What we offer
- Full-time position with competitive remuneration package
- Startup environment where your motivation and energy can make a difference – we learn something new every day, so can you!
- International team of highly-motivated doers
- Very flexible work time; home office or 100% remote possible
- Should you chose to move here: Ultra-nice offices inside of an old spinning company, right in Leipzig’s hipster capital: Plagwitz, complete with the best espresso and ping-pong table
- Need something else? Ask!
Send a quick mail to firstname.lastname@example.org