React/TypeScript Frontend Engineer
(f/m/x; part time and remote possible) at VIZZLO, Leipzig, Germany
Help us kickstart a new era of mind-blowing business graphics accessible to everyone!
Vizzlo creates individual business graphics. Whether for presentations, business documents, or the Web – with Vizzlo anybody can visualize their ideas in seconds.
We are looking for an experienced frontend developer to join our team in Leipzig or remote. We are a growing team of enthusiasts in a VC-backed startup. We’re proud of our hands-on culture, we talk plainly to each other, and improve anything we’re working on until it’s perfect.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of frontend development experience, preferably in mid-sized teams
- Verifiable React and TypeScript knowledge
- Comfort in at least one modern React frontend toolkit: Material UI, Semantic UI, Grommet, Ant Design, Blueprint, …
- You worked with Electron before? That’s a big plus!
- Familiarity with D3.js or other common data science frameworks is a plus
- Experience implementing native or hybrid iPhone and Android apps is nice
What we don’t care about
- Your gender, where you’re coming from, etc
- The degree you have—or not have
- The tools you use to do your job
- The time you spend at the office (Our office is very cool, you’ll love to be here)
What we offer
- Full-time position with competitive remuneration package
- Startup environment where your motivation and energy can make a difference – we learn something new every day, so can you!
- International team of highly-motivated doers
- Very flexible work time; home office or 100% remote possible
- Should you chose to move here: Ultra-nice offices inside of an old spinning company, right in Leipzig’s hipster capital: Plagwitz, complete with the best espresso and ping-pong table
- Need something else? Ask!
Send a quick mail to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to the list