(f/m/x; full remote possible) at Vizzlo, Leipzig, Germany
Help us kickstart a new era of mind-blowing business graphics accessible to everyone!
At Vizzlo we create tools that make data-visualization accessible to everyone.
Creating high-quality & on-brand charts, visuals, and business graphics used to be hard. Vizzlo changes that. We offer the only tool on the market that integrates with PowerPoint, Google Slides, and more. Whether for presentations, business documents, or the Web—with Vizzlo anyone can visualize their ideas in seconds.
We are a small team of enthusiasts in a VC-backed startup. We’re proud of our hands-on culture, we talk plainly to each other, and improve anything we’re working on until it’s perfect.
We are looking for a creative, solution-oriented sales manager to join our team in Leipzig or remotely in Europe or US east coast time-zones.
As a sales manager, you’ll help us build a world-class business development and sales team that consistently exceeds business targets, tightly partners with the product management and executive teams with the goal of making high quality and easy-to-use business graphics available to everyone.
You will be responsible for
- Selling Vizzlo directly to active users in target companies by building relationships, finding out what users and their companies need, and being helpful to make them succeed.
- Identify opportunities for growth and usage expansion in our existing user base.
- Work with existing users to expand to other users and functions within the company, understand who else will benefit from Vizzlo and how to get to them.
- Help users hands on by solving their problems with spreadsheets and teaching them how to do it themselves.
- Feed learnings from users and use cases back into our product roadmap.
- Providing regular forecasts on the market to the management team and updating product management on our user’s needs
- Give strategic input to the CEO, including business opportunities, market focus, pricing, product roadmap, hiring, etc.
- Learn and refine how to measure your success, and carefully analyze data.
We are looking for you, if you have the following qualities
- You love people, and people love you—you are a great relationship-builder.
- You have 3+ years of experience in sales, customer success, consulting in a highly dynamic work environment.
- Software or SaaS experience is a big plus!
- You understand problems people face in business roles in companies, you can navigate your way in companies to other potential users and decision-makers.
- You excel in creating charts and presentations; you love digging into data.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English—being a native speaker is a plus.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Commission-based bonus
- Start-up environment where your talents and motivation can make a difference
- International team of highly-motivated doers
- Very flexible work time; home office or 100% remote possible
- Ultra-nice offices right in Leipzig (Plagwitz), complete with the best espresso and ping-pong table
Just send your CV or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org