Chart VizzardVizzlo's AI-based chart generator
What is a world map?
The world map is a political map of the world that shows the official borders of countries and their location.
Communicating through a map is more visually compelling and informative than showing lists or flags. It provides a broader context to your audience/readers, i.e., how diffused, concentrated, widespread your subject is.
Best uses for the world map
- Illustrating the member states of a trade bloc
- Showcasing the countries where your company operates
- Highlighting the countries relevant to your data
- Visualizing region-based research using color coding
- Showing your global reach
How to make a world map with Vizzlo?
Create a great-looking world map in seconds. Follow these easy steps:
- Click on a country to highlight it, or look for its name in the search field of the “APPEARANCE” tab
- Frame the whole world, a continent, or a region using the “Zoom Level” bar–click on any piece of land and drag the map around to position it as you wish
- By selecting any country you can summon its active card and assign individual colors to your liking
World map: pro tips
- Use the “ANNOTATIONS” tab to add customizable text fields and lines to make a complete visual presentation of your data
World map maker: key features
- Custom colors and fonts
- Optional labeling of individual elements
- Custom document formats
- The True Size Of… shows you how big countries really are by comparison!
World Map: What's new?
NEW The classic Mercator is not the only projection option anymore: you can choose the Natural Earth projection.
NEW You can now hide country borders.
Loved by professionals around the world
Visualizations your audience won’t forget
Convey abstract concepts and data with professionally designed
charts and graphics you can easily edit and customize.