What is a Venn diagram?
A Venn diagram (also set diagram or logic diagram) shows relations between different sets/groups of data. In a Venn Diagram, each circle circumscribes a set. Overlapping circles build intersections revealing common elements to two or more groups.
How to create a Venn diagram with Vizzlo?
Make high-quality and colorful Venn diagrams with multiple/unlimited circles and intersections. In this vizzard, every circle gets a different color automatically. Their light transparency allows visualizing intersections at a glance. Take a look at the examples to get inspired.
- Use the given three-way template of this Vizzard to get started, or delete it to create your own quickly.
- Click on the chart to add new circles.
- Give your sets/circles a title and a brief description.
- Drag and drop circles and descriptions to reposition them.
- Adjust the size of the circles with the slider in the sidebar.
- Highlight intersections by clicking on them.
Pro tip: If you want to emphasize a greater intersection, check the box “Show greatest possible intersection” on the intersection’s active card in the sidebar.
Venn diagram generator: key features
- Unlimited sets/circles
- Multiple intersections
- Custom sizes and colors
- Optional detailed description for circles and intersections
Loved by professionals around the world
Visualizations your public won’t forget
Convey abstract concepts and data with professionally designed
charts and graphics you can easily edit and customize.