- Unlimited sets/circles
- Multiple intersections
- Custom sizes and colors
- Optional detailed description for circles and intersections
What is a Venn diagram?
A Venn diagram (also set diagram or logic diagram) shows relations between different sets/groups of data. In a Venn Diagram, each circle circumscribes a set. Overlapping circles build intersections revealing common elements to two or more groups.
How to make a Venn diagram with Vizzlo?
Make high-quality and colorful Venn diagrams with multiple/unlimited circles and intersections. In this vizzard, every circle gets a different color automatically. Their light transparency allows visualizing intersections at a glance. Take a look at the examples to get inspired.
- Use the given three-way template of this Vizzard to get started, or delete it to create your own quickly.
- Click on the chart to add new circles.
- Give your sets/circles a title and a brief description.
- Drag and drop circles and descriptions to reposition them.
- Adjust the size of the circles with the slider in the sidebar.
- Highlight intersections by clicking on them.
Pro tip: If you want to emphasize a greater intersection, check the box “Show greatest possible intersection” on the intersection’s active card in the sidebar.