What is a Christmas bar chart?
A Christmas bar chart is a festively decorated column graph. The length of the columns is proportional to the values of the data they represent, making different categories easy to compare.
How to make a Christmas bar chart with Vizzlo?
Create this holiday-themed data-driven chart online in seconds and add Christmas magic to your presentations and reports:
- Click on the elements to start editing them.
- You can also use their active cards in the sidebar to edit values, labels and colors.
- Alternatively, import or copy and paste your data using Vizzlo’s spreadsheet (click the button “EDIT DATA IN SPREADSHEET,” on the tab “DATA” of the sidebar).
- Explore the customization options of the tab “APPEARANCE” to customize axes and grids, and refine the look of your chart.
Christmas bar chart: key features
- Custom number formats and colors
- Custom colors
- Custom axes and grid
- Optional labeling of individual values
- Analysis lines: growth rates (CAGR), reference lines, trendlines, and benchmarks
- Optional sorting by value
- Adjustable min/max values for y-axis
- Vertical view only
Christmas Bar Chart: What's new?
NEW: Added support for reference lines!
Loved by professionals around the world
Visualizations your audience won’t forget
Convey abstract concepts and data with professionally designed
charts and graphics you can easily edit and customize.