What is a Christmas donut chart?
A Christmas donut chart is a festively decorated circular graph. It works precisely like the traditional donut chart: its total area corresponds to 100% and its slices display the values of different categories proportionally, showing their part-to-whole relationship.
Delicious yet very instructive and easy to understand, it is the most original way to convey your message this holiday season!
How to make a Christmas donut chart with Vizzlo?
Create this seasoned data-driven chart online in seconds and make your end-of-year presentations sweeter:
- Click on the elements to directly edit them. You can also use the active cards in the sidebar to enter their values, labels and explode (highlight) a slice.
- Click on the “plus” button to add new categories.
- Alternatively, to add your data quickly, copy and paste it into Vizzlo’s spreadsheet (click on the button “EDIT DATA IN SPREADSHEET,” on the tab “DATA” of the sidebar).
- Explore the customization options of the tab “APPEARANCE” to customize the display of connectors and labels and refine the look of your chart.
Christmas donut chart maker: key features
- Custom colors number formats
- Custom connectors and labels
- Exploded segments
- Optional sorting by value
- Adjustable start angle
Loved by professionals around the world
Visualizations your audience won’t forget
Convey abstract concepts and data with professionally designed
charts and graphics you can easily edit and customize.