Chart VizzardVizzlo's AI-based chart generator
What is a Christmas donut chart?
A Christmas donut chart is a festively decorated circular graph. It works precisely like the traditional donut chart: its total area corresponds to 100% and its slices display the values of different categories proportionally, showing their part-to-whole relationship.
Delicious yet very instructive and easy to understand, it is the most original way to convey your message this holiday season!
How to make a Christmas donut chart with Vizzlo?
Create this seasoned data-driven chart online in seconds and make your end-of-year presentations sweeter:
- Click on the elements to directly edit them. You can also use the active cards in the sidebar to enter their values, labels and explode (highlight) a slice.
- Click on the “plus” button to add new categories.
- Alternatively, to add your data quickly, copy and paste it into Vizzlo’s spreadsheet (click on the button “EDIT DATA IN SPREADSHEET,” on the tab “DATA” of the sidebar).
- Explore the customization options of the tab “APPEARANCE” to customize the display of connectors and labels and refine the look of your chart.
Christmas donut chart maker: key features
- Custom colors number formats
- Custom connectors and labels
- Exploded segments
- Optional sorting by value
- Adjustable start angle
Christmas Donut Chart: What's new?
Loved by professionals around the world
Visualizations your audience won’t forget
Convey abstract concepts and data with professionally designed
charts and graphics you can easily edit and customize.