What is the multiple pies chart?
The multiple pies chart is a visualization in which multiple pies are plotted together, side by side.
While a single pie chart is used to visualize the part-to-whole relationship within one group, the multiple pies are mostly used to visualize and compare data of a category across different groups. For example, if you want to illustrate the market shares of a brand in diverse markets, the multiple pies are the right visualization choice for you.
You can also use the multiple pies chart to highlight sections/illustrate the breakdown of a traditional circle chart (making the differences more explicit). Or to present key facts/data about your topic.
How to make a multiple pies chart with Vizzlo?
Plot up to six pie charts side by side using this intuitive vizzard. Follow these easy steps:
- Click on the elements to select and directly edit them.
- Alternatively, use the active cards or the spreadsheet to enter your data.
- Use the “x” or “+” buttons on the chart to delete or add a new pie.
- Explore the options of the tab “APPEARANCE” to customize your pie charts: you can sort them by size, custom the number format, hide percentage labels, and choose to use just one color for all of them.
Multiple pies chart maker: key features
- Custom colors and numbers
- Optional sorting by value
- Add up to six pies
Loved by professionals around the world
Visualizations your audience won’t forget
Convey abstract concepts and data with professionally designed
charts and graphics you can easily edit and customize.