What is a ribbon bar chart?
A ribbon bar chart is, like its name suggests, a bar chart in the form of ribbons that allows plotting and comparing categories while providing a more detailed description, or background information, to the data.
This bar chart is also a great solution to present your project’s milestones plan and its progress. It also works perfectly as a ranking list with values.
Its playful arrangement turns columns into ribbons to convey ideas in a dynamic and beautiful way.
How to make a ribbon bar chart with Vizzlo?
Vizzlo’s ribbon bar chart is highly customizable and very easy to create. Follow these simple steps:
- Click on any element to directly edit it.
- You can also use its respective card in the sidebar as a support to change values and colors; or just copy and paste your data into Vizzlo’s spreadsheet (click the button “EDIT DATA IN SPREADSHEET”).
- Choose or customize a theme exploring the settings of the “APPEARANCE” tab.
Ribbon bar chart maker: key features
- Custom number formats and colors
- Optional enumeration and labeling of individual values
- Optional sorting by value
Loved by professionals around the world
Visualizations your public won’t forget
Convey abstract concepts and data with professionally designed
charts and graphics you can easily edit and customize.