What is a word cloud?
A word cloud (also known as “tag cloud” or “weighted list”) is an intelligible and beautiful way to visualize text data. The more frequent the word is in a text, the heavier its weight is in the cloud.
Get inspired and transform articles, customer feedback, speeches, and any word list into a straightforward word cloud. Communicate key concepts with an easy-to-grasp and beautiful visualization.
How to make a word cloud with Vizzlo?
Follow these easy steps to make your own word cloud in just a few seconds:
- Copy and paste your text into the field “Text” on the sidebar—the word cloud will be automatically generated for you.
- Exclude some terms (e.g., articles and pronouns) by entering them separately in the field “Words to filter from text.”
- You can include keywords and phrases that don’t appear in your text and define their size manually. Click on the “+” button on the chart, or on the tab “DATA” of the sidebar, choose to “ADD KEYWORD” and adjust its size and color.
- Alternatively, use the spreadsheet to enter a word list you wish to display.
- Explore the text placement options in the tab “APPEARANCE” and choose your favorite layout.
- Try the different themes or customize one to switch colors and fonts.
Pro tip: your choice of typeface is crucial to set the tone of your message.
Word cloud maker: key features
- Custom colors
- Custom text placement/layout options
- Adjustable number of words
- Phrases and keywords
Loved by professionals around the world
Visualizations your audience won’t forget
Convey abstract concepts and data with professionally designed
charts and graphics you can easily edit and customize.