- Custom colors
- Custom text placement/layouting options
- Adjustable number of words
- Phrases and keywords
What is a word cloud?
A word cloud (also known as “tag cloud” or “weighted list”) is an intelligible and beautiful way to visualize text data. The more frequent the word is in a text, the heavier is its weight in the cloud.
Transform articles, customer feedback, speeches, and any text into a straightforward word cloud. Communicate key concepts with an easy to grasp and beautiful visualization.
How to make a word cloud with Vizzlo?
Follow these easy steps to make own word cloud in just a few seconds:
- Copy and paste your text into the field “Text” on the sidebar—the word cloud will be automatically generated for you.
- Exclude some terms (e.g., articles and pronouns) by entering these separately in the field “Words to filter from text.”
- You can include keywords and phrases that don’t appear in your text, and define their size manually. Click on the “+” button on the chart, or on the tab “DATA” of the sidebar, choose to “ADD KEYWORD” and adjust its size and color.
- Alternatively, use the spreadsheet to enter a word list you wish to display.
- Explore the text placement options in the tab “APPEARANCE” and choose your favorite layout.
- Try the different themes or customize one to switch colors and fonts.
Pro tip: the choice of the typeface is crucial to set the tone for your message.