What is a blow-up chart?
The blow-up chart is a dynamic alternative to a conventional column chart. You can use it to compare different categories. Because of its outbursting shapes, it’s perfect to communicate growth!
How to create a blow-up chart with Vizzlo?
Bring some energy into your presentations with this chart! Follow these easy steps to create your blow-up chart in seconds:
- Click on any element to edit it.
- Use the active cards in the sidebar to define custom colors and number format with ease.
- Alternatively, use Vizzlo’s spreadsheet to copy and paste your data quickly.
- Explore the Vizzlo themes to choose your favorite one.
Blow-up chart maker: key features:
- Custom number formats and colors
- Up to six categories
Loved by professionals around the world
Visualizations your public won’t forget
Convey abstract concepts and data with professionally designed
charts and graphics you can easily edit and customize.