Stacked Bar Chart(14)
- Multiple series
- Vertical and horizontal views
- Custom number formats and colors
- Custom axes and grid
- Optional labeling of individual and sum values
- Adjustable min/max values for y-axis
What is a stacked bar chart?
A stacked bar chart displays a part-to-whole relationship among categories within various groups. The columns representing the groups are therefore divided into smaller segments, making the proportions and relationship of the categories to each group explicit. Because the bars visually aggregate all categories, this graph is ideal for highlighting sharp differences of composition, and, more particularly, to compare the total values across the groups.
How to make a stacked bar chart with Vizzlo?
Make a sophisticated stacked bar chart with ease:
- On the tab “DATA” of the sidebar, click on the button “CATEGORIES” to name your series and define their colors.
- Then select a column to start to edit it using the active cards on the sidebar; or use the spreadsheet to enter your data quickly.
- Finally, explore the customization options of the tab “APPEARANCE” to choose your display preferences.
Pro tip: If there is no part-to-the whole relationship or if you want to emphasize the comparison of the individual categories, consider creating a grouped bar chart.