- Multiple series
- Vertical and horizontal views
- Custom number formats and colors
- Custom group width
- Custom axes and grid
- Optional labeling of individual values
- Adjustable min/max values for y-axis
What is a grouped bar chart?
A grouped bar chart, also known as clustered bar graph, multi-set bar chart, or grouped column chart, is a type of bar graph that is used to represent and compare different categories of two or more groups. Because the categories are grouped and arranged side-by-side, the bar clusters make easy to interpret the differences inside a group, and even between the same category across groups.
How to make a grouped bar chart with Vizzlo?
Make a grouped bar chart following these easy steps:
- On the tab “DATA” of the sidebar, click on the button “CATEGORIES” to name them.
- Then select a group on the chart to edit it using the active cards on the sidebar.
- You can also use Vizzlo’s spreadsheet to enter your data more efficiently. Just copy and paste it from your source.
- Finally, try the customization options of the tab “APPEARANCE” to choose your preferences regarding the axes, grid, and colors.
Pro tip: If there is a part-to-the whole relationship or if you want to emphasize the comparison among the total sum of the groups, consider creating a stacked bar chart.
Loved by professionals around the world
Visualizations your public won’t forget
Convey abstract concepts and data with professionally designed
charts and graphics you can easily edit and customize.