Grouped Bar Chart
- Multiple series
- Vertical and horizontal views
- Custom number formats and colors
- Custom axes and grid
- Optional labeling of individual values
- Adjustable min/max values for y-axis
What is a grouped bar chart?
A grouped bar chart, also known as clustered bar graph, multi-set bar chart, or grouped column chart, is a type of bar graph that is used to represent and compare different categories of two or more groups. Because the categories are grouped and arranged side-by-side, the bar clusters make easy to interpret the differences inside a group, and even between the same category across groups.
How to make a grouped bar chart with Vizzlo?
Make a grouped bar chart following these easy steps:
- On the tab “DATA” of the sidebar, click on the button “CATEGORIES” to name them.
- Then select a group on the chart to edit it using the active cards on the sidebar.
- You can also use Vizzlo’s spreadsheet to enter your data more efficiently. Just copy and paste it from your source.
- Finally, try the customization options of the tab “APPEARANCE” to choose your preferences regarding the axes, grid, and colors.
Pro tip: If there is a part-to-the whole relationship or if you want to emphasize the comparison among the total sum of the groups, consider creating a stacked bar chart.
Finance & Economics
Sales & Marketing