Milestones as Arrow(16)
- Intermediate steps
- Different enumeration styles: numbers, letters, and none
- Custom colors
What is a milestones as arrow chart?
This chart is a sophisticated variation of a simple milestone plan. It can illustrate a sequence of events or stages towards a goal, as well as a process flow with consecutive steps.
Because the arrow evolves upwards, this chart is a powerful visualization that conveys the idea of progress and growth, as well as a sense of success/achievement.
How to create a milestones as arrow chart?
The milestones as arrow chart is engaging and very easy to create:
- Click on the elements to start editing them.
- Drag and drop the milestones to reorder them.
- Use the active cards in the sidebar to customize colors.
- Optionally enter your data using the spreadsheet.